Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Discussion With Realtor Tasked With Our Removal

Apparently came down to:

"30 days and $3,000 or 60 days and $2,000"

Wow.

So it didn't go as hoped, but hey, this lady is just doing her job right? I still don't understand the benefit considering we are willing and able to pay now, and even just getting the house sell-able will take a lot of money and some time (unfinished kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and basement).

Lucky us though, we get a fresh start.

So while we are waiting til early next week to talk to the woman again about what we decide to do, we are absolutely getting started on the organization. If anyone reading this has any great coupons good for those big plastic storage bins or anything like that from Ikea/Target/etc. please let me know in the comments.

Didn't sleep so well last night, those 2yo molars are coming in and causing my little one to wake up quite a few times a night...hoping tonight will go more smoothly.

On my way to go visit the midwife now.

I suppose the main decision is, given the options we have, either move right before the baby comes, or right after the baby comes. Neither is even mildly appealing at this point.

I hope I never have the need to do business with Chase or Freddie Mac ever...ever ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment