Saturday, June 18, 2011

5 Days Left...Love Weekends!

I've been tired as I've mentioned and I'm so glad it is the weekend now! It means I even got to lay down for a while during the day because my husband was around and able to keep an eye on the girls (who were happily outside playing in the mud!).

Some bumps have come up towards securing the payment we need next week for the new place we have put in an application though but I am still hopeful it will work out, and also keeping my eyes open for ways to make some extra money and/or another solution to our predicament. I really hope the bumps are surmountable and will hopefully know by Monday afternoon.

I'm focusing my attention on keeping the vision of being in the situation we desire, safe, stable, and lots of green garden space. Also a peaceful birth that goes smoothly any day now...I'm starting to get regular contractions off and on which is exciting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment