Friday, June 17, 2011

Six Days...

I now have 6 days until I am due to help this baby into the world outside of my body. As one of those people who really hates to admit to just about any kind of weakness I am having a hard time. Money is tight. Now our phones are out of service. We might get a check today that will cover our phone plan as well as a down payment but who knows...maybe we won't!

This on the edge life of not knowing when how much money is coming in is a lot more fun when I'm able to get out there and make some of the money. At this point I have some things I'd like to sell on eBay, lots of clothes to be gone through to take to consignment, and that sort of thing but the energy drain I am feeling is totally totally insane and SO SO frustrating.

I feel like if I could just have a few days of this energy referred to as "nesting" I could easily pull in a couple hundred bucks or at least set the foundation to. Not to mention downsizing like I want to.

Beating myself up for being tired doesn't do much to boost my energy though so I'll just leave it at that. I'm trying not to freak out too much on my husband either as I want his focus to be on making it happen more than calming me down.

We have come up with a new goal as far as the housing situation we are looking for, we have realized that with so many BIG places for rent, we could combine resources to get into a sort of cross between a communal and co-housing living situation.

We posted an ad with this intention in mind and have been contacted by somebody who wants the same thing, yet is actually the owner of the property as well which is HUGE...now we really just need this elusive check to appear and seal the deal.

Part of what we really want is to have a nice gardening area and so I have been spending time in the garden to up the intention on this...right now my daughter is out there watering plants too :-)

I really hope we get this place, though it'll all work out even if we don't as I'm sure we will find something better.

I haven't written for a few days as I've had internet trouble and blogger.com doesn't have an iPhone app far as I could find...now I have internet and no phone service, go figure!!

Oh well.

I feel like baby could come just about any day...and also know that if history repeats itself that it would be July when our baby is born, so we will see...we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment