Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Viewing...

Next weekend we are looking at a house we found on Craigslist. It's outside the city limits of Seattle though not very far out there. It would be peaceful and a different way of life for sure, close to the water, transportation, and lots of gardening space.

I have not been doing well with the 'organizing' part of my plan, ADD mixed with being insanely tired from the pregnancy/stress etc. has not really been very helpful. Dirty dishes are piling up and it's hard to think of doing much other than sleep and keep the kids safe. Keeping the main living area clear has been a priority.

My husband is working on Ramit Sethi's plan to find contracting/freelance ways to earn an extra $1,000+ a month so I am hoping that works out. I have skills I'm looking to market as well so I'm creating lists and doing some research as well. If we can make the money we can pay someone to help with packing and organizing I figure. It's not my strength to organize 'stuff' so it would be soooo helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment